Friday, January 11, 2008

Screw You, ACLU!


The American Civil Liberties Union has finally, really pissed me off.
We have our American young men and women, fighting to protect our country and OUR liberties who face death square in the eye every day. The ACLU now says: "They are federal employees, wearing federally owned uniforms, on 24-hour a day federal time... and they have absolutely no right to pray. When they put on the uniform and go off to serve our country, that's their choice. So, prayer is not allowed. Separation of religion and state."
Well, it's about freedom OF religion and not about freedom FROM religion. I will pray any damned time I want, where I want, when I want, to Whom I want, whether on my time or not. I am a free man and I have the right to exercise prayer, period.
How DARE you infringe upon or try to impede upon this right that I fought for and my parents fought for.
If that offends your facist, dictatorial bad ass, then get it the hell out of America, LAND OF THE FREE, ONE NATION UNDER GOD!
That MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully and emphatically submitted.

No comments: