Saturday, April 04, 2015

WHY I DON'T BELIEVE IN ORGANIZED RELIGION

America is increasingly anti-religious.  In particular, the left-wing establishment is openly anti-Christian, taking every possible opportunity to marginalize religious beliefs and those who follow them.  Yet, the leaders of these religious organizations are conspicuously silent. 

These "clerics," as they call themselves, are quick to tell parishioners that they have to fork over some money to keep the church alive.  And they are quick to preach their religious platitudes to anyone who will listen.  But, when it comes to standing up for God or Christ, they clam up.  

In other words, they are the epitome of the word "hypocrite."  

And that is the reason why you never see me in church;  if I want to be surrounded by phonies, I'll surround myself with politicians.   

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: