Friday, March 27, 2015

MIDDLE EAST: OBAMA TAKES MY ADVICE

SPECIAL POST

Tongue in cheek, I said months ago that the smart move in the Middle East would be to let them all fight it out among themselves and, after the conflagration was over, to go in and nuke the survivors.  It now appears that Obama has taken my advice so far;  in a matter of a few simple months, the Middle East has descended into almost total anarchy.  So, Obama seems to have implemented that part of my plan.  

I am a tad concerned, however: he's decided to leave 9,800 troops in Afghanistan and that doesn't fit my scenario.  As for the nuking bit, Obama will plan to leave that dirty deed for the next president to accomplish.  

Please pass me a beer; this is going to be a thrilling movie, isn't it?  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: