Wednesday, August 14, 2013

CAN AMERICA WIN IN 2016?

SPECIAL POST

Ah ha!  I caught you.  As soon as you saw the headline, you first thought to yourself, "Oh, no, not this crap again already."  Then, you automatically either thought of Hillary or Ben Carson.  Well, forget Ben Carson; the Republican Party will vilify him because they want Christie or Bush. 

But, that's not where I'm coming from.  I'm guessing that Hillary has the damned job, if she wants it, because the Republicans are still trying to figure out if they want to unify with the Democrats or not.  

Where I'm coming from is: Can we manage to attract and elect the people to Congress who will reverse the terrible things that have been done to this country?  That, my friends, is where we all need to be coming from. 

Now, I am pleading with you as an American: don't back away from this.  Don't you dare turn your back on our country.  You know fully well, and I know, that we need to work together to reverse all of these damned things that have been done to us and we need to start now, today.  

I leave you with that thought, something for you to ponder, until tomorrow.  Where shall we start? 

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: