Tuesday, June 11, 2013

HOW COMFORTABLE WOULD YOU BE IF I KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU?

SPECIAL POST

My life has had its moments, both in achievement and in embarrassment.  I've had my affairs, I've sat with Senators & Congressmen.  I've been virtually bankrupt, I've been in really great financial shape.  I've been morally decadent and religiously solid as a rock. 

The point is this: there are things of which I am not proud, that I don't want my neighbors or friends to know about me.  

I'll be damned if I want some seedy government agent in a dark basement in some obscure building in Utah snooping through my past, storing tidbits of information and deciding, at some point, whether or not to release all or portions of that information to anyone, for any reason, without my consent or the order of a court judge. And you know as well as I do that, should you say or do something to tick some government bureaucrat off at some point in time in the future, the first move he is going to make is to go to your data file. 

If YOU are willing to settle for that, on the "word" of a government official all of this information will "never" fall into the wrong hands or be used by the government against us, that's up to you.  But, I'm madder than hell and I don't give a rat's ass if that guy in the basement is watching me type this or not.  There is no excuse, no justification urgent enough for the government to be storing all of this crap about everyone, whether they are born or even conceived yet or not. 

These "great thinkers" of the world need to be removed.   

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION respectfully submitted. 


No comments: