Saturday, April 28, 2012

I'M NOT VOTING FOR ROMNEY


Just because Romney is the heir-apparent to the Republican throne does not mean that I’m going to roll over.  The only reason he is at the top of the heap is that the hierarchy at the helm of the Republican Party did everything in the world to undermine his opponents and assure his nomination.  Now that it’s all over except the shouting, the Party and a lot of other organizations are quick to dial me up and tell me I’d better fork over a hefty donation… pronto.  Well, I still don’t like him and do not plan to contribute a nickel to his campaign.  I will not vote for him in November, I will vote against Obama.   And as soon as I do, I am dropping out of the Republican Party after a lifetime of membership.  They have totally lost touch with me and have convinced me beyond a reasonable doubt that they are just as unresponsive to the will of the people as the Democrats. 

So, Tea Party Patriots, American Tea Party, Heritage Foundation, NRCC and the rest of the gang, my money will be going to the NRA.  The NRA understands what is really going on here and they are not happy, either.  Of course, they’re against Obama and his anti-gun agenda and I know that I will get far better value for my donations out of the NRA than anyone else.  The NRA represents a large and solid block of Americans against Obama, which is where I want to put my money… against Obama and not for Romney. 

That’s MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted.   

No comments: