Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Computer Problems, Uncle Joe and Rabbit Trails

Unlike me, I’m sure you’ve never had a computer problem. I had one hit me mid-day Sunday; it was a dumb mistake on my part. I hit delete at the wrong time and, just like that, nine Email accounts disappeared into thin air. But yesterday, I managed to get everything back and working properly, all by myself.  I didn’t even have to call tech support in Bangladesh!

 

While you’re working on these frustrating things, sometimes your mind wanders off and along rabbit trails that have nothing to do with the issue at hand.  For example, have you noticed that all of your idiot “friends” who voted for Biden have now shut the hell up? Suddenly, with their potentate now in charge of the country, they have discovered that Trump wasn’t such a bad guy after all! 

 

Trump spent all of four years trying to improve the economy and get jobs for Americans. Biden has single-handedly undone all of that in just two weeks. What a prince he is! By the end of his first month in office, Uncle Joe will have totally undone everything Trump did; then Uncle Joe can get going on his own agenda! 

 

He’s got a long list and he’s anxious to get started:

 

  • Gun control, control, control
  • Get rid of Chinese import taxes
  • Release the rest of the prisoners from Gitmo
  • Make abortions up to and including a week after birth legal
  • Send another $1 billion to Iran
  • Redefine what is free speech
  • Pack the Supreme Court
  • Give citizenship to all Latin Americans
  • Make national unverified voting by mail legal
  • Trash the Constitution
  • Pardon Lisa Page, Peter Strozk, James Comey, James Clapper and John Brennan
  • Shut down Newsmax and One America News

 

And he expects us to sit still, shut up and do as we’re told. 

 

Well, I don’t know about you, but I’m not going to play the game. I’m going to stand up for my country and for what is right!

 

That’s MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

 

No comments: