Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I STAND WITH GINGRICH

SPECIAL POST

Newt Gingrich said on Fox News that the government "should frankly test every person here who is of a Muslim background, and if they believe in Sharia, they should be deported. Sharia is incompatible with Western civilization."

Barack Hussein Obama had this to say about that:  "The very suggestion is repugnant and an affront to everything we stand for as Americans." The president said such a test would undermine the constitutional right to freedom of speech and religion.  

Number one, who is he to be asserting Constitutional Rights when he has overtly done everything possible to trample upon them throughout his presidency?  He's a bigot: he has his rights and we have only the rights he chooses to allow us to have?  

Well, I have news for him.  I'm an American.  When it comes to Constitutional Rights,  I have a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness; I also have a right to free speech and freedom of religion, all of which are in direct opposition to Sharia Law.   

The shooter in Baton Rouge was an I.S.I.S. member.  Virtually every terrorist act in this country over the past few years has been at the hands of a member of Islam.  

Gingrich is absolutely 100% correct.  

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 


No comments: