Wednesday, July 08, 2015

DID OBAMA ACTUALLY SAY SOMETHING INTELLIGENT?

SPECIAL POST

Obama said Monday that he admits I.S.I.S. has become a worldwide threat.  That's so nice and, in and of itself, enough of an admission from Mr. Goody Two-Shoes to turn heads around the globe.  

But he didn't stop there.  He said playing "whack a mole" is not going to solve the problem.  In a completely eloquent statement, he went on to say that brute force against I.S.I.S. isn't going to end the issue in the Middle East; some other terrorist group will just simply appear to fill the void.  He suggested that we need to solve the underlying issues that cause this abhorrent behavior. 

My gut reaction is to say, "Hey, Barry, that sounds like a great idea with which I should agree, but don't we first have to deal with the beheading of I.S.I.S. before we can deal with solving the underlying issues?"  

Well, my friend, that's not the real question here.  The real question is this:  If this strategy is so damned brilliant, why didn't he employ it before he removed all of our troops from Iraq in the first place?  

Yeah, I know how he'll answer that question... I'm a racist. 

That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted. 

No comments: