Sunday, June 17, 2007

MEXICANS ARE DYING TO GET IN - A Different Perspective


I may have suspected it in my vast subconscious mind, but I never realized it. When I read it, I was amazed.
Seems that Mexico has lost more population by those heading for the U.S. than by dying on their native Mexican soil every year since 2000. The actual stats: 577,000 head north and 495,000 die in Mexico in an average year.
Here's another interesting tidbit. The higher your income level, the lower your incidence of depression. Illegal Mexicans drawing welfare have a higher percentage of depression than others who draw. The obvious solution to this problem is to raise welfare benefits for illegal Mexicans, while leaving others at the current levels.
That's MY AMERICAN OPINION, respectfully submitted.

No comments: